You must have at least (????) percent for the down payment saved.
An applicant must earn 50%-80% of the area median income (AMI) as established by HUD. See below for more information.
An applicant must put in 200 Sweat Equity Credit Hours (total per household, not per person) before they move into the house.
Have sufficient credit history, with no accounts in collection, no charge-offs, no unsatisfied public records, and no bankruptcies within the last two years.
• Need is determined by a family’s current living conditions.
• Structural/mechanical problems in the building.
• Visible holes or large cracks leaks, hazardous/toxic materials electrical problems plumbing problems appliances not working.
• Inadequate sleeping arrangements.
• More than 2 persons share a room with different gendered children sharing or persons having to sleep on the floor.
• Unsanitary conditions or health risks.
• Bugs, rodents, sewage problems, the stairway in disrepair, allergy concerns.
• Temporary or transitional housing.
• Family is currently living with relatives, is in an emergency shelter, or is homeless.
• Current housing does not meet the family’s physical needs
In general, an applicant must earn 50%-80% of the Area Median Income. Area Median Income guidelines are set by HUD and based on household size (the number of people you plan to have living with you).
Very Low (50%) Income Limits
Low (80%) Income Limits